FrozenEmpire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

application time !!! ~00~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DenVriskwName
Clan Members
Clan Members
DenVriskwName

application time !!!  ~00~ Empty
PostSubject: application time !!! ~00~   application time !!!  ~00~ Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 2:27 pm

guys let application more than some hours pls cause i log many times a day and i just no voted for 2 last applications........

no close topic so early , no hurry .... confused

they may w8 a little. ~00~

Back to top Go down
eXeDusS
Clan Members
Clan Members
eXeDusS

PostSubject: Re: application time !!! ~00~   application time !!!  ~00~ Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 2:06 am

Well is not about that... But we don't have organization or /care about votes from members to invite new clannies!

On my clan (Flame some of you may know them from L2TheGame) we had only 5 voters: 4 Core memers from clan the leader! so if you get 3 vote from 5 you get recruited if not you dont no matter who did -1 or +1, we had test period to acomodate with the recruit and test his skills and so on! but I guess here is quite hard to do the same or w/e. even if we vote as we vote like now I don't think is fair that if you get +10 votes and -3 votes to get rejected... Nobody want to leave clan or to see another friend that do this thing cuz x/y/z got recruited, but all should get a chance to try play in this clan
Back to top Go down
††MightyStabZ©††
Admin
Admin
††MightyStabZ©††

PostSubject: Re: application time !!! ~00~   application time !!!  ~00~ Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:10 pm

DenVriskwName wrote:

guys let application more than some hours pls cause i log many times a day and i just no voted for 2 last applications........

no close topic so early , no hurry .... confused

they may w8 a little. ~00~

Well i dun lock applications till i see them recruited in clan...as i did with neria's/vixe's as about yada Vin told me to reject the application and close the topic!!! I let em opened so all members could give their vote!but as soon as application's sender get recruited i lock em, it is just waste of postin cause the decision already taken!
Back to top Go down
https://frozenempire.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application time !!! ~00~   application time !!!  ~00~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

application time !!! ~00~
Page 1 of 1