FrozenEmpire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

tzoanna right application xD

Go down 
+6
Cuddles
responka
eXeDusS
Vicodin
DenVriskwName
nikozzzz
10 posters
AuthorMessage
nikozzzz
Vagabond
Vagabond

tzoanna right application xD Empty
PostSubject: tzoanna right application xD   tzoanna right application xD Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:29 am

1. What's your name?nikos

2. Where are you from?Greece Patra

3. How old are you?16

4. How much time can you dedicate to Lineage 2?5 hours sure a day

5. For how long have you played L2InC?5 years near

6. What other servers besides L2InC did you play?L2 mafia exodus interlude thegame

7. What's your ingame character name?Tzoanna

8. Have you been in another clan on L2InC? If yes name those clans and reason why you left or were kicked.i ask to get in your clan many months and i tired some of you pm all time .i was at bad and FL but my dream is to get in your clan.

9. What class(es) do you currently play?dagger/storm screamer better and i know and other also

10. Since when do you play that/those class/classes?all years i play

11. What gear do you currently have? (be sure to write everything, gear is not the most important thing but it IS important if you wanna pvp against maxed out chars)full set vorpal light+20 RB SET+16 except necklace that i try find now to buy with my FA skills +30

12. What's your PC specs?i play from internet cafe xD

13. Where did you hear about our clan and why do you want to join us?i have friends in your clan and i like get in much time now.but i where no good stuffed.now i am ok i think .

14. Is there anything else we should know about you?no betrayer Smile
Back to top Go down
DenVriskwName
Clan Members
Clan Members
DenVriskwName

PostSubject: ~00~   tzoanna right application xD Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:48 am

+1 cause he really want be in clan he asked me 1kk times many months now.

active char too and i think a week trial is no problem ~00~
Back to top Go down
Vicodin
Clan Members
Clan Members
Vicodin

PostSubject: Re: tzoanna right application xD   tzoanna right application xD Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:43 am

lets give him a chance... +1 for trial week Smile
Back to top Go down
eXeDusS
Clan Members
Clan Members
eXeDusS

PostSubject: Re: tzoanna right application xD   tzoanna right application xD Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 8:25 am

1.Why you want to join clan??? Please explain me more detailed

2. You sayd that you ask for clan for a long long time... Why didn't you got any inv? Maybe cuz you sak? or you are an old enemy that changed nick?

3. You play from Net-Caffe? Wtf... I am way -1 with this thing

4. Can you list me ur "friends" from clan?

5. Re-list me ur old clans (with FULL name) and tell me why you left/kicked or w.e from them

6. What is the mean of the word "betrayer" in-game for you?

7. I think I remmember you on PvP and you quite sak on Dagger

Untill you answer this questions I am -1 and I hope all other members will w8 the answers from my questions untill they vote! Cuz your app is way to simple and doesn't inspire me a very good idea about you... In special the last part

"14. Is there anything else we should know about you?no betrayer" - We didn't got any betrayers in clan and we don't atempt to have!
Back to top Go down
nikozzzz
Vagabond
Vagabond

PostSubject: Re: tzoanna right application xD   tzoanna right application xD Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 8:45 am

hi ! first of all i dont know very good english and a friend helps me to write without wrongs :p
i know DenVriskwName(phantom), Lektron, Neria.
i couldnt get in clan cause of my stuff.now im ok .my name was nikosgr and i m no man who rename and get at clans .
betray mean no get invited and leave. i would be happy if test me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eXeDusS
Clan Members
Clan Members
eXeDusS

PostSubject: Re: tzoanna right application xD   tzoanna right application xD Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 8:55 am

nikozzzz wrote:
hi ! first of all i dont know very good english and a friend helps me to write without wrongs :p
i know DenVriskwName(phantom), Lektron, Neria.
i couldnt get in clan cause of my stuff.now im ok .my name was nikosgr and i m no man who rename and get at clans .
betray mean no get invited and leave. i would be happy if test me Very Happy

Oh yes!!!!! I told you know you, for real don't take it personal but you are a real QQ'er when it comes on PvP (I full remmeber you and ur clan when we made allot of frags on you) - not to mentionate that you aren't so special on dagger (maybe that ur gear was bad,how you sayd or dunno)

About betray... no sh1t with this... look what betray means for me on L2

Betray = you scamm a clan member/friend/full clan and so on (this is the 1 st idea) on other ideas betray you can be Spy to join in clan for info and "Sell us" for ur good and other things like this

Sorry that I am so rude but I don't like ur app you don't inspire me trust or a good impresion about you, not to mentionate that you play from Net-Caffe... In other order of idea I am -1for you.

No hard feelings
Back to top Go down
responka
Clan Members
Clan Members
responka

PostSubject: Re: tzoanna right application xD   tzoanna right application xD Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:29 pm

btw i know i am new but i agree with all that eXeDusS sayd....
also if u need my opinion tzoanna waz invited in few clans that i was and he stayed like 24h ... then leave..
also about qq and pvping.... -> QQ a lot and dont play dagger anymore please ...
Back to top Go down
Cuddles
Clan Members
Clan Members
Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: tzoanna right application xD   tzoanna right application xD Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 2:09 am

+1 for trial from me
Back to top Go down
shinkazama
Clan Members
Clan Members
shinkazama

PostSubject: Re: tzoanna right application xD   tzoanna right application xD Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 6:57 am

+1 from me too. affraid
Back to top Go down
ⱲαγⱫ
Clan Members
Clan Members
ⱲαγⱫ

PostSubject: Re: tzoanna right application xD   tzoanna right application xD Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 7:19 am

im not imressed

I think that guy is not for here, i dont like his pvp style and and most of the time he holding dickz with every1

Back to top Go down
https://frozenempire.forumotion.com
Yessi
Clan Members
Clan Members
Yessi

PostSubject: Re: tzoanna right application xD   tzoanna right application xD Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:41 am

Back to top Go down
††MightyStabZ©††
Admin
Admin
††MightyStabZ©††

PostSubject: Re: tzoanna right application xD   tzoanna right application xD Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:25 pm

Ewwww ppl u are sooo meannnnnn!!!!!Well noone is perfect why not give him a chance to show us what he can do?Mby in al lthose clans he was he didn't have the motivation to play
cause he was trying to join us and i got a thousand pm's and pt invitation requests from him and we were just ignoring him!!!idk but i think we should give him a chance...

So +1 but....for a trial week!
Back to top Go down
https://frozenempire.forumotion.com
eXeDusS
Clan Members
Clan Members
eXeDusS

PostSubject: Re: tzoanna right application xD   tzoanna right application xD Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 2:06 am

MightyStabZ wrote:
Ewwww ppl u are sooo meannnnnn!!!!!Well noone is perfect why not give him a chance to show us what he can do?Mby in al lthose clans he was he didn't have the motivation to play
cause he was trying to join us and i got a thousand pm's and pt invitation requests from him and we were just ignoring him!!!idk but i think we should give him a chance...

So +1 but....for a trial week!

Not even trial... cuz if we start to inv all randoms from server in clan then why should we speak when entire server call us Zerg? this guy is playing from net-caffe and he is just a albino that QQ all the time when he lose PvP and as responka sayd he take clan and leave in the next 24 hours.... his english sak ballz and don't know a sh1t about dagger class
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tzoanna right application xD   tzoanna right application xD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tzoanna right application xD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FrozenEmpire :: Application Center :: Apply Section.-
Jump to: