FrozenEmpire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sorry Frozen Empire but read this plz

Go down 
+4
S3ReNaP
iEviLiNsIdE
responka
SWEAR
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SWEAR
Vagabond
Vagabond
SWEAR

Sorry Frozen Empire but read this plz  Empty
PostSubject: Sorry Frozen Empire but read this plz    Sorry Frozen Empire but read this plz  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:43 am

spammmm

Last edited by SWEAR on Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
responka
Clan Members
Clan Members
responka

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Frozen Empire but read this plz    Sorry Frozen Empire but read this plz  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:30 pm

i just lololoolol on your HV "F1cktheserver recruits blablabla....gays... retards...bots.... pm me"
Back to top Go down
SWEAR
Vagabond
Vagabond
SWEAR

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Frozen Empire but read this plz    Sorry Frozen Empire but read this plz  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:52 pm

responka wrote:
i just lololoolol on your HV "F1cktheserver recruits blablabla....gays... retards...bots.... pm me"

Because i borrow my char for hv to ifrapfrap, if u ask wayz, evil, vin, we see my pm's in my kamael, but i dont like and i'm going back to necro xD

Sorry Frozen Empire but read this plz  Logo2ks

Last edited by SWEAR on Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iEviLiNsIdE
Clan Members
Clan Members
iEviLiNsIdE

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Frozen Empire but read this plz    Sorry Frozen Empire but read this plz  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 2:15 am

that's true swear was playing with a kamalol not with his main
Back to top Go down
S3ReNaP
Vagabond
Vagabond

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Frozen Empire but read this plz    Sorry Frozen Empire but read this plz  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 4:24 am

Same sh1ts you told to OiIsovites ahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
SWEAR
Vagabond
Vagabond
SWEAR

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Frozen Empire but read this plz    Sorry Frozen Empire but read this plz  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 4:28 am

S3ReNaP wrote:
Same sh1ts you told to OiIsovites ahahahahaha

oisovites?

muahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oisovites = big fail clan in l2inc sv LOL!

i only join to oisovites to see lady points ahhahahah xD QQ

Last edited by SWEAR on Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
S3ReNaP
Vagabond
Vagabond

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Frozen Empire but read this plz    Sorry Frozen Empire but read this plz  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 4:37 am

u can use /olympiadstat Smile

Also we kicked you 3 times and you pmed me 3 times beggin for clan. As I can see you do the same here. Get some honor tard.
Back to top Go down
SWEAR
Vagabond
Vagabond
SWEAR

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Frozen Empire but read this plz    Sorry Frozen Empire but read this plz  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 4:45 am

u can use /olympiadstat

Also we kicked you 3 times and you pmed me 3 times beggin for clan. As I can see you do the same here. Get some honor tard.

MUAHAHAHAAH
fucking retard if u know i pm you it my f.ucking bot to see olympiads, and i only want to join it my bot to see when lady get on. but if u remember one day all your clan saying that :
-wtf swear know what all doing omfg block all swear.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH you get big QQ

Last edited by SWEAR on Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
S3ReNaP
Vagabond
Vagabond

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Frozen Empire but read this plz    Sorry Frozen Empire but read this plz  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 4:57 am

I can't rlly understand your br english and they way you laugh prooves your retardens.
And I don't care if FrozenEmpire recruit you back. They only thing that makes me write is that I like see you desperate trying find a proper clan.
Have fun and flame the clan you beggin to join for 1 month. Hater. (PS. Why would tell to my mates block you? lol)
Back to top Go down
SWEAR
Vagabond
Vagabond
SWEAR

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Frozen Empire but read this plz    Sorry Frozen Empire but read this plz  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 5:05 am

S3ReNaP wrote:
I can't rlly understand your br english and they way you laugh prooves your retardens.
And I don't care if FrozenEmpire recruit you back. They only thing that makes me write is that I like see you desperate trying find a proper clan.
Have fun and flame the clan you beggin to join for 1 month. Hater. (PS. Why would tell to my mates block you? lol)

gtfo RETARD you already pm me ig saying "u don't get more clan again i'm going fuck u and u play alone" <3

and if u want to talk to me pm ig
and about your PS. because i know what your fail clan doing all the time, when all the members log, when you go off. when u are afk, rb, pvp, ;D maybe u forget one bot to desmiss :S QQ nab

serenap = greenprinceNAB QQ Very Happy

Last edited by SWEAR on Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
S3ReNaP
Vagabond
Vagabond

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Frozen Empire but read this plz    Sorry Frozen Empire but read this plz  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 5:10 am

SWEAR wrote:
S3ReNaP wrote:

gtfo RETARD you already pm me ig saying "u don't get more clan again i'm going fuck u and u play alone" <3

and if u want to talk to me pm ig
and about your PS. because i know what your fail clan doing all the time, when all the members log, when you go off. when u are afk, rb, pvp, ;D maybe u forget one bot to desmiss :S QQ nab

Sorry, no bots in clan.
As about my pm.. Steven Spilberg is your bf?

AHHH and get a life
Sorry Frozen Empire but read this plz  Sdfsdf

BYE
Back to top Go down
SWEAR
Vagabond
Vagabond
SWEAR

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Frozen Empire but read this plz    Sorry Frozen Empire but read this plz  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 5:17 am

Sorry Frozen Empire but read this plz  87619626

why u don't print all ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
S3ReNaP
Vagabond
Vagabond

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Frozen Empire but read this plz    Sorry Frozen Empire but read this plz  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 5:22 am

Coz only what u said to me matters lol
Back to top Go down
SWEAR
Vagabond
Vagabond
SWEAR

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Frozen Empire but read this plz    Sorry Frozen Empire but read this plz  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 11:44 pm

i think you can close this topic Smile

Back to top Go down
LowBlow
Vagabond
Vagabond

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Frozen Empire but read this plz    Sorry Frozen Empire but read this plz  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:13 pm

i think is the time i received my privileges >.> lol!
Back to top Go down
SWEAR
Vagabond
Vagabond
SWEAR

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Frozen Empire but read this plz    Sorry Frozen Empire but read this plz  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 11:32 am

LowBlow wrote:
i think is the time i received my privileges >.> lol!

Last edited by SWEAR on Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LowBlow
Vagabond
Vagabond

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Frozen Empire but read this plz    Sorry Frozen Empire but read this plz  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 6:14 pm

well first of all, I joined the clan that you first because I have more rights than you think the leaders know my cituação'm in training to Haiti on a peace mission but if you open the game and press (CTRL + n) LowBlow will see it. Your silly noob necro, so I guess that time and you keep your mouth shut.

I know who and where you live and play in the clan came together in three clans if I am not mistaken noob Portuguese, again playing tetris ...

and my clan partners in one week I'll be back to active thx for all my family Smile
Back to top Go down
responka
Clan Members
Clan Members
responka

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Frozen Empire but read this plz    Sorry Frozen Empire but read this plz  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 11:48 pm

since when new members insult older ? loled
Back to top Go down
SWEAR
Vagabond
Vagabond
SWEAR

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Frozen Empire but read this plz    Sorry Frozen Empire but read this plz  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:19 am

LowBlow wrote:
well first of all, I joined the clan that you first because I have more rights than you think the leaders know my cituação'm in training to Haiti on a peace mission but if you open the game and press (CTRL + n) LowBlow will see it. Your silly noob necro, so I guess that time and you keep your mouth shut.

I know who and where you live and play in the clan came together in three clans if I am not mistaken noob Portuguese, again playing tetris ...

and my clan partners in one week I'll be back to active thx for all my family Smile

you are in frozen empire clan ? i never saw u -.-' and why u dont have "Clan Member" in the forum ? kiss

but u are fe or no? i serious don't know xD i only put this because i see "vagabond"

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i remember you -.-' looool why u don't have "clan member in the forum ? lol sorry dude xD
Back to top Go down
SWEAR
Vagabond
Vagabond
SWEAR

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Frozen Empire but read this plz    Sorry Frozen Empire but read this plz  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:48 am

I want to apologize, i didnt know that lowblow was from clan. Sorry for the way that i'vs talkked to youbut i rlly didnt know.
Ps. desculpa la mano silent
Back to top Go down
ⱲαγⱫ
Clan Members
Clan Members
ⱲαγⱫ

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Frozen Empire but read this plz    Sorry Frozen Empire but read this plz  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:40 am

this troll sir3clown is till not banned? i will take care personally bout IP ban here

P.S: Swear mang so much drama around u started to piss me srsly .. i dont wanna hear nothing anymore again. Believe me i dont wanna see me mad. Just ignore this f4g ingame and rly stop that bcuz already started to be annoying !!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://frozenempire.forumotion.com
eXeDusS
Clan Members
Clan Members
eXeDusS

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Frozen Empire but read this plz    Sorry Frozen Empire but read this plz  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 4:37 am

And the point of this non-sense spam phah-phap and QQ is what?

It's very fuking simple Swear got kicked for insults bringed to clan or w/e wayz know's best and that's the fact

Now you can stop QQ and say bb to FE clan ^^

Cheers!

P.S. responka what new member insult oldies? you can always talk with vasili bout that ^^ show him pic's with insults and he can say qq-bb-pew-pew to clan Smile

P.S.2 SEE YOU ALL MOFO'S ON AUGUST-SEPTEMBER!!!!! i WISH YOU ALL THE BEST, HAVE A NICE SUMMER, GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!! KISSES TO ALL MY FANS ^^
Back to top Go down
responka
Clan Members
Clan Members
responka

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Frozen Empire but read this plz    Sorry Frozen Empire but read this plz  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:22 am

no it was about LowBlow post... nvm Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LowBlow
Vagabond
Vagabond

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Frozen Empire but read this plz    Sorry Frozen Empire but read this plz  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:14 am

responka wrote:
since when new members insult older ? loled

sorry for insult cherry
Back to top Go down
LowBlow
Vagabond
Vagabond

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Frozen Empire but read this plz    Sorry Frozen Empire but read this plz  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:18 am

WayZ or Responka plz say for VinDiseL i need talk he say for he add me on msn o.O Istubao@hotmail.com others clan mates add too ;p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Frozen Empire but read this plz    Sorry Frozen Empire but read this plz  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry Frozen Empire but read this plz
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FrozenEmpire :: Application Center :: Apply Section.-
Jump to: