FrozenEmpire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YadaYada Applly

Go down 
+7
shinkazama
Vicodin
Malphas
Neria
Cuddles
ⱲαγⱫ
YadaYada
11 posters
AuthorMessage
YadaYada
Vagabond
Vagabond

YadaYada Applly Empty
PostSubject: YadaYada Applly   YadaYada Applly Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 2:33 pm

1. What's your name?Joaquin

2. Where are you from?Argentina

3. How old are you?22 y go for 23

4. How much time can you dedicate to Lineage 2?Depend of my work but minimum 5 hours

5. For how long have you played L2InC?one year i dont remenber exactly cus i play before close this server

6. What other servers besides L2InC did you play?L2Addicts,TheGame Rebirths and i dont say all server cus boring

7. What's your ingame character name?YadaYada/Aggresion

8. Have you been in another clan on L2InC? If yes name those clans and reason why you left or were kicked.I was in ha before and i leave for some reason and actuality now in 2easy clan

9. What class(es) do you currently play?Main Ghos Hunter i play tank and bishop titan and spell holler

10. Since when do you play that/those class/classes?Dagger for more than 2 years bishop maybe 1 one year and tank 1 year too

11. What gear do you currently have? (be sure to write everything, gear is not the most important thing but it IS important if you wanna pvp against maxed out chars)Rb Jewell +16 all set+20 and to many weapons +20 too skill full +30 bla bla

12. What's your PC specs?Good pc

13. Where did you hear about our clan and why do you want to join us?Lol Have to many friends here :<

14. Is there anything else we should know about you?I am Gay But Don t say nothing about this a0xa0xx0ax Joke dont know what im funny Nothing more Laughing
Back to top Go down
ⱲαγⱫ
Clan Members
Clan Members
ⱲαγⱫ

YadaYada Applly Empty
PostSubject: Re: YadaYada Applly   YadaYada Applly Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 2:38 pm

Even idk wut im doing on this topic. No comment just ...

+947483683463

Back to top Go down
https://frozenempire.forumotion.com
Cuddles
Clan Members
Clan Members
Cuddles

YadaYada Applly Empty
PostSubject: Re: YadaYada Applly   YadaYada Applly Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 2:44 pm

ofc ofc ofc +1 Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Neria
Clan Members
Clan Members
Neria

YadaYada Applly Empty
PostSubject: Re: YadaYada Applly   YadaYada Applly Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 3:16 pm

+1 For YadaYada
Back to top Go down
Malphas
Clan Members
Clan Members

YadaYada Applly Empty
PostSubject: Re: YadaYada Applly   YadaYada Applly Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 3:32 pm

+1 afro
Back to top Go down
Vicodin
Clan Members
Clan Members
Vicodin

YadaYada Applly Empty
PostSubject: Re: YadaYada Applly   YadaYada Applly Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 3:35 pm

Hmm can you tell us the reason you left from HA and now from 2easy?

Until learn these things im neutral Smile

Back to top Go down
shinkazama
Clan Members
Clan Members
shinkazama

YadaYada Applly Empty
PostSubject: Re: YadaYada Applly   YadaYada Applly Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:30 pm

YadaYada wrote:
1. What's your name?Joaquin

2. Where are you from?Argentina

3. How old are you?22 y go for 23

4. How much time can you dedicate to Lineage 2?Depend of my work but minimum 5 hours

5. For how long have you played L2InC?one year i dont remenber exactly cus i play before close this server

6. What other servers besides L2InC did you play?L2Addicts,TheGame Rebirths and i dont say all server cus boring

7. What's your ingame character name?YadaYada/Aggresion

8. Have you been in another clan on L2InC? If yes name those clans and reason why you left or were kicked.I was in ha before and i leave for some reason and actuality now in 2easy clan

9. What class(es) do you currently play?Main Ghos Hunter i play tank and bishop titan and spell holler

10. Since when do you play that/those class/classes?Dagger for more than 2 years bishop maybe 1 one year and tank 1 year too

11. What gear do you currently have? (be sure to write everything, gear is not the most important thing but it IS important if you wanna pvp against maxed out chars)Rb Jewell +16 all set+20 and to many weapons +20 too skill full +30 bla bla

12. What's your PC specs?Good pc

13. Where did you hear about our clan and why do you want to join us?Lol Have to many friends here :<

14. Is there anything else we should know about you?I am Gay But Don t say nothing about this a0xa0xx0ax Joke dont know what im funny Nothing more Laughing
OFC +1 !!!No second thoughts...

Last edited by MightyStabZ on Wed May 11, 2011 4:13 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Malfunction in BBCode)
Back to top Go down
ⱲαγⱫ
Clan Members
Clan Members
ⱲαγⱫ

YadaYada Applly Empty
PostSubject: Re: YadaYada Applly   YadaYada Applly Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:19 pm

YadaYada wrote:
I am Gay But Don t say nothing about this

/frienddel YadaYada
/block YadaYada

Back to top Go down
elrik
Clan Members
Clan Members

YadaYada Applly Empty
PostSubject: xaxxaax   YadaYada Applly Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 12:43 am

xaxaxaxa
yadayada who left ha many times and try to destroy the clan ,wants to join again.omg
ok.i see that we recruit everyone who was against us,next persoun who join clan is nessy
preskha and many more
and of course th ebest tank ever aspros.i vote for aspros
Back to top Go down
ⱲαγⱫ
Clan Members
Clan Members
ⱲαγⱫ

YadaYada Applly Empty
PostSubject: Re: YadaYada Applly   YadaYada Applly Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 1:03 am

elrik wrote:
xaxaxaxa
yadayada who left ha many times and try to destroy the clan ,wants to join again.omg
ok.i see that we recruit everyone who was against us,next persoun who join clan is nessy
preskha and many more

I even didnt understand why we trying to build something good, when some ppl keep looking in the past?
Back to top Go down
mitzos
Clan Members
Clan Members

YadaYada Applly Empty
PostSubject: hmmm   YadaYada Applly Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 2:02 am

hmm i call Vds and i quest for recrutation alt mummber Smile Smile i dont no naw Smile

Back to top Go down
eXeDusS
Clan Members
Clan Members
eXeDusS

YadaYada Applly Empty
PostSubject: Re: YadaYada Applly   YadaYada Applly Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 2:31 am

elrik wrote:
xaxaxaxa
preskha and many more

Well yes after yada left we sufered quite much cuz we lost many ppl Very Happy but even so now we need to recruite some good gerared and professional players into our clan to have a enough good people to regain our castle back and start wars (Vin sayd he wont do any fuking war to nobody untill he will see a good team-play in clan)

Even so you didn't vote xD to tell us if you are +1 or -1, I am +1 not cuz he is a very good friend of mine, but cuz in this clan nobody liked him in special OLYMPOS and 2 of our members got kicked from clan for x/y/z reasons but all the reasons included OLYMPOS all the time... My opininion is to w8 for more votes by the side of VIN and others members from clan so we wont have any Drama in clan and QQ'a why him and why he left and joined she and so on Very Happy Very Happy I think after yada's recruitment not only u Elrik but all of us can forget all the past problems that we got on old days in HA and start new friendship with no insults and QQ's and so on Very Happy

So my vote is +1, but +1 to w8 VIN's vote, Stabz's vote and I guess we are ok lol!

P.S. remmeber vDs rules in clan "Once you are in clan you will forget all past problems with any kind of member" "You play as a team with no CAPS on when speaking with members and no inssults or flame about anonther clan member" I love you

P.S.2 if you see today/ tomorrow or as soon as posible Vin and MightyStabz on please tell them to come on Forum and Vote for Yada's recrutment Smile
Back to top Go down
elrik
Clan Members
Clan Members

YadaYada Applly Empty
PostSubject: fsdf   YadaYada Applly Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 2:45 am

i know yadya 2 servers and always doing the same.join -leave try to have his own way -sort temper ..etc.many times he after he left for last time want to join but vds refuse him.so for wayz and others.
its ok for me to leave clan go to aonther hit -insult u and then come back like nothing happen?if it is ok. i do ther same i scamm any1 i can leave and come back
nice atitude. exedus u r not so active so why sould u i listen to u. wayz u r friends with yada ,kik by vds join enemy clan etc,why ur vote is egual to mine ,mitzos mighty-yessi's -vin-.that goes for neria too.
Back to top Go down
shinkazama
Clan Members
Clan Members
shinkazama

YadaYada Applly Empty
PostSubject: Re: YadaYada Applly   YadaYada Applly Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:35 am

Well he allready has 6 votes so i think topic closed!And something more,dont ask other ppl what to do or vote!Make up your own mind and vote! chears! affraid
Back to top Go down
eXeDusS
Clan Members
Clan Members
eXeDusS

YadaYada Applly Empty
PostSubject: Re: YadaYada Applly   YadaYada Applly Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:05 am

elrik wrote:
i know yadya 2 servers and always doing the same.join -leave try to have his own way -sort temper ..etc.many times he after he left for last time want to join but vds refuse him.so for wayz and others.
its ok for me to leave clan go to aonther hit -insult u and then come back like nothing happen?if it is ok. i do ther same i scamm any1 i can leave and come back
nice atitude. exedus u r not so active so why sould u i listen to u. wayz u r friends with yada ,kik by vds join enemy clan etc,why ur vote is egual to mine ,mitzos mighty-yessi's -vin-.that goes for neria too.

Yes man, I told you I wan't on when he left and why he elft but I only know that he was in some dispute with Olympos and don't try to guard him cuz I know olympos enough since I am in this clan and I know how he can act and what influence he had/have here about ur problem with Hit u I guess you was obligated to, to hit him when he was in 2Easy clan right? About insult I don't comment I never saw him insulting or flaming somebody from clan (at least when I was on)

Ur vote is ur vote all the others have theyr own opinion and vote even if they are with + or - I don't ask for you to listen to me and do as I want, I just sayd my opinion that to w8 for Vin's and Mighty's vote and after that we close the case...

P.S. Elrik I know Yada from 2 server's to maybe 3 If I count with L2TheGame Razz (and on L2Addicts I was enemy with entire HA clan and yet Yada was the worsted temperamental guy in the clan but no insults on my adress or my clan) and again on TheGame we were again enemy and here clannies and I never saw him insulting/scamming/flaming on other clannies.
Back to top Go down
††MightyStabZ©††
Admin
Admin
††MightyStabZ©††

YadaYada Applly Empty
PostSubject: Re: YadaYada Applly   YadaYada Applly Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:32 am

Personally i got no problem with yadayada i am neutral...idk what he did in the past so i am neutral....NOW i talked with Vin And he said if Yadayada join back again he will leave the clan...So Vote From our leader is -1...

Application rejected....topic locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

YadaYada Applly Empty
PostSubject: Re: YadaYada Applly   YadaYada Applly Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YadaYada Applly
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FrozenEmpire :: Application Center :: Apply Section.-
Jump to: